I am addicted to Starbucks Coffee

Starbucks Coffee brings Venti and Grandes to coffee lovers world wide. Starbucks Blog for Starbucks Lovers. Starbucks customers love the Starbucks company is its coffee ice cream, social responsibility, starbucks card mystique, and new offerings such as the new Starbucks Liqueur. The seattle Starbucks coffee company invites its customers to its moblelocations, music, social ambiance, and a cup of the best coffee in the world.

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

College Student and Small business owner.

New at At Starbucks!

Starbucks Coffee Company has unveiled new Black Apron Exclusives, Starbucks Liqueur, Moblie Hotspots, the new Starbucks Ichiro Starbucks Card and new music through Hear Music.

Starbucks Blog Supported by:

Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Perfect Gift

I was my birthday on april 29, I just turned 22, and guess what my presents consisted of! - A Starbucks Card.... If I were anyone else, this would not be a huge deal, but for me, this is probably the best gift ever! Lets sweeten the pot a little bit more by saying that it was a Starbucks card LOADED with $200! Now, if that's not an insane present, I don't know what is. Have a Hyper, starbucks filled Week! ....You can bet that I will....

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can thank your dad for that one!

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried the new mint mocha chip frap?? DON'T
It is the most awful thing i have ever drank at starbucks. The mint isnt sweet, its just plan awful!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Scott Fish said...

I just tried the new mint! Check the most recent post for my take on it.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW-you're SOOO lucky! I'm addicted, fascinated, obbsessed, and so on, (and I'm only fourteen!)with Starbucks!!! I wish someone would give me one of those!


I like to drink those Venti, Frappicinos (with whipped cream, ofcourse!) for dinner, like, once or twice a week (because they're so many calories, and it's just, plain fun to feel skinny of of a drink rather than actually eating real food!) and I just LOVE them! I can't explain how fun they are!!! Sometime I want to get a Venti/Decaf, Java Chip Frappicino, w/whipp. cream, double blended, for breakfast, and then get another one at, like, 8:30PM, and just eat alot of fruit in-between! Wouldn't that be great!!!!

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, that would not be great, that's not healthy at all!!! What are you, anorexic?!


Are you a girl? And, where do you live?

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm a tiny, teenager from Plano, TX (one of THE most richest cities in Texas!) and I'm a Christian, home-schooler. And, some-what, yes, I am anorexic in mind-set, but normal to thin on the outside. Everyone says, "You're SOOO tiny!" and I'm like, "I'm normal!"

8:21 PM  
Anonymous bondage handjob stories said...

MCCULLAGH General, you and I are machines, and were very much alive, thank you. As her five foot three inch body arched under theministering of her fingers, Roby sucked in a breathand felt himself come.
free wild animal beastiality sex stories
adult baby stories cuckold
dog on woman sex true stories
interracial slut wife stories
big sexy slut sex stories
MCCULLAGH General, you and I are machines, and were very much alive, thank you. As her five foot three inch body arched under theministering of her fingers, Roby sucked in a breathand felt himself come.

1:54 AM  
Anonymous femdom domestic discipline stories said...

This stranger had taken me to heights that I had neverknown existed before. The owner gaveme a funny stair but didnt say a word.
xxx mom stories
hot preteen ebony sex stories free
young femdom stories
bdsm animal stories
interracial cuckold confessions stories
This stranger had taken me to heights that I had neverknown existed before. The owner gaveme a funny stair but didnt say a word.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home